It has been known since 2002 that our bodies react to non-thermal EMF exposure without our conscious awareness. This makes the flawed subjective psychological tests ( Can you feel the cell phone now? How about now? ) much less relevant.
The following are biomarkers that medical doctors in Europe, Russia, Canada and the United States are using to diagnose electro-hypersensitivity (EHS). If you are experiencing the common symptoms of EHS, you can bring the following to the attention of your medical doctor. Also bring him/her a copy of this book, which provides a more detailed description of the common EHS biomarkers, along with this intro letter from a medical doctor that is also electro-sensitive. I also encourage you to print this study from Dr. Belpomme in Paris who looked at the biomarkers common in 1,200 electrically sensitive patients.
To do these tests, it is best to be in a room that is shielded from external microwave radiation and electrical pollution. This can be difficult to do correctly, which is why many tests have incorrect protocols. A cordless DECT phone or Wi-Fi router are the best stimuli as they can easily be blinded from the individual and they constant emit microwave radiation.
- Blood sugar levels in EHS individuals increase after 30 minutes of EMF exposure.
- Live blood analysis of EHS individuals while being exposed to microwave radiation produces Rouleaux formations and “Bottle Cap” formations indicative of oxidation stress in red blood cells. See the following video from “Take Back Your Power“:
Brain and Nervous System Analysis:
- Electro-Encephalographical (EEG) Analysis with EHS persons showing large expressiveness in alpha-rhythm parietal-occipital areas.
- Slow EEG readings and Central Nervous System reactivity are also indicative of EHS.
- Brain glucose levels are affected by mobile phone radiation.
- 24-hour blood pressure monitoring with EHS individuals not experiencing the expected night-time decline when exposed to EMF pollution.
- Electro-Cardiography (ECG) with EHS individuals experiencing higher arterial pressure when exposed to EMF pollution.
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) tests with EHS individuals experiencing rapid changes in heart rate variability when exposed to blinded DECT cordless phones and Wi-Fi routers. The following illustration was done by Dr. Magda Havas and shows how an EHS individual’s heart rate can be affected by a DECT cordless phone. A non-EHS individual will not see a fluctuation in HRV when exposed to the DECT phone.
Effects of Cordless Phone Radiation on Heart Rate
EMF exposure has been found to disrupt the production of the following hormones in EHS individuals:
- Melatonin (decrease)
- Seratonin (decrease)
- Cortisol (increase/decrease depending on source of EMF pollution)
- Adrenaline (increase)
- Serum Testosterone (decrease)
- Serum Progesterone (decrease)
- Dopamine (increase/decrease)
- Plasma ACTH (decrease)
- T3 & T4 Thyroid Hormones (decrease)
The above EHS Biomarkers were developed by the following organizations:
- Center for Electromagnetic Safety, Russia, Director Dr. O Grigoriev
- Austrian Medical Association, EMF Working Group, 2012. Full report can be found here: Austrian Medical Association EMF Guidelines
- Dr. Magda Havas | www.magdahavas.com
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt also provides a list of biomarkers that change when humans are exposed to EMF pollution. The following video is excellent. Dr. Klinghardt begins to talk about smart meters and the biomarkers around minute 25:30.
Here are the biomarkers he tests that are affected by EMF pollution:
- TGF-Beta 1 increase (inflammation marker)
- MMP-9 increase (inflammation marker)
- Copper increase (signifies chronic inflammation)
- Hormone abnormalization
- Neurotransmitter abnormalization
He can be found at www.klinghardtacademy.com
Finally, I want to point out the work of Dr. Matin Pall. He is doing some of the most groundbreaking work on this subject. He is linking many illnesses that people are experiencing to the NO/ONOO cycle in our cells. You can read more of his work here. In the coming years he will likely help find the mechanism related to EHS.
Are You Affected By EMF Pollution?
Receive an EHS Guide and Help Finding a Medical Doctor