Electrical Sensitivity (ES), also knows as electro-hypersensitivity, was first recognized in 1932 by the German medical doctor Erwin Schliephake. He published scientific data in the German Medical Weekly about his patients that were experiencing unusual symptoms around radio towers. He called this condition “microwave sickness” or “radio wave sickness”. The symptoms he observed were:
- Headaches to the point of intolerability
- Severe tiredness and fatigue during the day
- Fitful sleep at night
- High susceptibility to infection
This medical doctor knew 80 years ago what corporations and governments are still trying to deny today – that human biology reacts to long-term, non-thermal exposures of microwave radiation well below the “government guidelines” that are supposed to protect humanity.
Between 3% and 10% of the general population now experience one or more EHS symptoms when exposed to microwave radiation or electrical pollution (some estimates go as high as 30% of the population). Some people react severely and become EMF Refugees. 100% of the population is affected biologically by EMF pollution. However, like smoking or asbestos, most will not feel the effects for years or even decades.
The following video is a presentation delivered by Dr. Erica Mallery-Blythe of the United Kingdom. It is one of the most comprehensive lectures I have seen on EHS. It was delivered to other medical doctors and contains excellent information on healing EHS.
To the reader, the following symptoms may appear wide-ranging and unspecific. This is because EMF pollution affects the nervous, immune and endocrine systems. When so many vital systems of the body are affected at the same time, there will be multiple, wide-ranging symptoms.
Primary EHS Symptoms:
- Headaches (particularly tension headaches along the sides of the head and temple area.
- Heart palpitations and a pressure in the chest (a feeling that the heart wants to jump out of the chest while at the same time the chest is being stepped upon)
- Skin burning, redness, rashes and tingling (particularly on the face and arms).
- Difficulties sleeping (sleep is interrupted, light, dreamless and leaves the person feeling tired in the morning).
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Fatigue and tiredness during the day (even after many hours of sleep, tiredness pervades the day)
- Cognitive decline (memory and concentration difficulties – a “brain fog” and feeling that one’s brain has aged 30 years in a short period of time. Dementia will likely skyrocket in a wireless society).
Note that all of the above symptoms typically go away once an EHS individual has been removed from EMF pollution source(s). Within hours, days or weeks of being in a low-EMF environment, the symptoms will almost completely clear up and the individual will return to their previously state of health until re-exposed to EMF pollution.
Secondary EHS Symptoms:
The following are EHS symptoms that some individuals report when exposed to microwave radiation and electrical pollution. Note that these symptoms can be quite severe for EHS individuals, but are not as common as the primary symptoms.
- Anxiety or tension within the body (often experienced as inner agitation that seemingly comes from nowhere. In retrospect, the person is near a cell phone tower, cordless phone or Wi-Fi router).
- Inability to heal quickly from virus, bacterial and parasitic infections (because the immune system is already over-taxed).
- Lightheadedness or vertigo.
- Temporary inability to speak coherently
- Mood-swings (the endocrine system, which governs our hormones, is highly affected by EMF pollution).
- Arm, finger and leg twitching (blinded tests have shown that EHS individuals experience involuntary finger movements when exposed to microwave radiation from radio towers)
- Depression (Serotonin levels have been found to be affected by EMF Pollution)
- Loss of Productiveness (EHS individuals often become tired, ill and unable to participate in normal societal activities. This includes being able to use a computer, the internet or a “smart” phone. They often lose their ability to work and do not receive disability compensation because governments and hospitals have not been able to keep up with the myriad of ways that wireless technology is damaging human health.)
Professor Olle Johansson, Ph.D, speaking about the symptoms of EHS:
Of course, the mainstream media is doing its best to downplay this condition, even resorting to mocking injured people. Here is a recent report from Bloomberg News. This is how all new, misunderstood conditions are treated, until the truth final breaks its way through.
But, the truth is indeed coming out. Here is a medical doctor, Dr. Erica Mallery-Blythe, speaking poignantly about her experience with EHS and the symptoms she has had to deal with: